If life tries to knock you down, you need to learn how to fall softly and stand up again with style.

Life is full of disgusting things, bad moments and issues but it's also full of surprises. So... don't be sad! After a hurricane always comes a rainbow.

I'd like to talk to you about my experiences, usual things in my life, my job, my friends, my family. I hope you read and enjoy my messy life as much as I do.

Cheers ;)
Gitaanaa~

YOU WON'T BELIEVE MY LIFE STORY~

YOU WON'T BELIEVE MY LIFE STORY~

I'm a very
special girl. I'm bipolar, crazy, untamed. I'm Rochi ~

-

-

I've got these...
crazy friends.~

-

-

They're my
whole life ~

-

-

We don't need
blood ties to be a family ~

-

-

He give me unlimited bear hugs and he's someone
who has my back.~

-

-

Every family has a hippie member who's all love and peace ~


My big brother is awesome.
He knows everything about me and gives the best advices in the world ~


I'm really lucky of be who I am because even when I'm not perfect... ~


I've the best supporting team...

-

-

which I've ever dreamed about ♥

-

-

5 de febrero de 2010

You're Nothing But a Womanizer~


Look at you
Gettin' more than just re-up
Baby, you
Got all the puppets with their strings up
Fakin' like a good one, but I call 'em like I see 'em
I know what you are, what you are, baby


Womanizer
Woman-Womanizer
You're a womanizer
Oh Womanizer
Oh You're a Womanizer Baby
You, You You Are
You, You You Are
Womanizer, Womanizer, Womanizer

Daddy-O
You got the swagger of a champion
Too bad for you
You just can't find the right companion
I guess when you have won too many, makes it hard
It could be easy
Who you are, that's just who you are, baby


Lollipop
Must mistake me you're a sucker
To think that I
Would be a victim of another
Say it, play it how you wanna
But no way I'm ever gonna fall for you, never you, baby

Maybe if we both lived in different worlds
It would be all good, and maybe I could be ya girl
But I can't 'cause we don't
You... Womanizer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario