If life tries to knock you down, you need to learn how to fall softly and stand up again with style.

Life is full of disgusting things, bad moments and issues but it's also full of surprises. So... don't be sad! After a hurricane always comes a rainbow.

I'd like to talk to you about my experiences, usual things in my life, my job, my friends, my family. I hope you read and enjoy my messy life as much as I do.

Cheers ;)
Gitaanaa~

YOU WON'T BELIEVE MY LIFE STORY~

YOU WON'T BELIEVE MY LIFE STORY~

I'm a very
special girl. I'm bipolar, crazy, untamed. I'm Rochi ~

-

-

I've got these...
crazy friends.~

-

-

They're my
whole life ~

-

-

We don't need
blood ties to be a family ~

-

-

He give me unlimited bear hugs and he's someone
who has my back.~

-

-

Every family has a hippie member who's all love and peace ~


My big brother is awesome.
He knows everything about me and gives the best advices in the world ~


I'm really lucky of be who I am because even when I'm not perfect... ~


I've the best supporting team...

-

-

which I've ever dreamed about ♥

-

-

20 de marzo de 2010

HATERS!~

Don't spit on me and shame yourself
Because
you wish you were someone else
You look so clean but you spread your dirt
As if you think that words don't hurt
You build up walls no one can climb
The things you do should be a crime
You're the queen of superficiality
Keep your lies out of my reality
And when you're nice it's just a pose
You're one of those

Haters

Traitors to the human race
Haters
What a drag, what a waste
I'd like to see them disappear
They don't belong anywhere
Haters


Different life form
Different species
Broken promises and treaties
Talkin' bout exterminating
Not the haters just the hating

You say your boyfriend's sweet and kind
But you've still got your eyes on mine
Your best friend's got her eyes on yours
It all goes on behind closed doors
And when you're nice it's just a pose
You're one of those HATERS!~

Siempre así vos. Sí, vos. Algún día vas a aprender a dejar de querer lo que es mío. Yo te voy a enseñar. Si hiciera una lista de todas las cosas que odio de vos, no me alcanzarían los caracteres del blog.
Lo peor es que ya sabes todo lo que te digo pero seguís haciéndote la boluda.
When you're nice it's just a pose... You're always gonna be the #2. ¿Qué lástima no?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario